Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weightless - All Time Low


This song is one of my favorites. It is the first song I had ever listened to by the band that is currently my favorite. It features their upbeat tempos as well as an excellent melody. It is very catchy and can quickly get stuck in your head (like that is a bad thing ^.^). All Time Low is know for their energetic melodies. Even the lyrics have some uplifting meaning.

The first time I heard this song was a cover by one of my favorite YouTube Vloggers: Patty Walters. He is a musician and he has his own band which is really cool (obviously having a fangirl moment right now). Anyways, I fell in love with the song through the cover and then I fell in love with the band through the song. I'm not writing off As It Is (Patty's band) because they are also amazing, but I think All Time Low got me into the whole Pop Punk scene I'm into right now.

For those of you who guessed it and are wanting clarification, yes the name of this blog is a pun of my name and All Time Low. If you are worrying about copyright issues, "Don't Panic" because it's not a direct quote of their band name so I should be fine. It is not currently a monetized blog anyways. For those who would have liked to see a different band name, it's "Nothing Personal" but All Time Low got my attention first. See what I did there... I used the album names... ugh I guess I'm the only one laughing at my own jokes. Yay for me....

Official Music Video
Cover Link
My Pandora Station

No comments:

Post a Comment