Hi! I'm Dominic but most of my friends call me Dom. I'm a High School Student that decided to try something new. I've always found Vloggers interesting but the lack of a video camera has brought me to start blogging.
So I guess this is were I put something about my life. But that's why I started this blog. I don't know what I want, or what I'm going to get out of it, but then again, who does.
So about me, I'm an everyday high school student. I love playing video games, and I love punk music (though I'll listen to anything). I play goalie on my High School's Varsity Lacrosse team. I play Marching Baritone and Trombone in my school band. I chase after girls blindly like any of them actually like me. I act like a normal male teenager.
So then why am I different and why should you read my blog. That's up for you to decide. I may be exactly what you expect me to be and I may be an entirely new view on life for you. It's like my version of social media. I'll post what I want, when I want, and people may or may not see it. It's my place to post without feeling like I have to care if I'm judged.
Now I should probably tell you what I'm going to post. But I honestly am not 100% sure myself. I'm thinking I'm going to post music I'm listening to (it's main old pop punk so you'll probably know it already but meh), maybe some life updates, and I'll go from there. Maybe some game reviews or movie reviews but I don't know. That's up to me and I don't have to know.
So that's about it. The rest is yet to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment