Tuesday, February 10, 2015

She's Finding Me Out - The Friday Night Boys


This is a song that I really liked on my Pandora and I felt like it connected to me. This song starts with a slow piano intro and goes into the first verse. As the song progress, it adds guitar and drums. The beat picks up and it becomes a more upbeat song.

The lyrics in this song really struck home with my "need" to belong in a high school society and the need to find meaningful relationships. The words add a deep meaning to the song. It hits on some of the key points of "fitting in" in a school environment. It also covers the stupid things guys will do to try to get girls. The guy being too afraid to try and even talk to the girl. It describes the basics of shy teenage boys.

All in all, this song is really good. It's a song I will be listening to for a while and a song I will go to in my playlist to start for a while. It's a calming melody with meaningful words.

Youtube Video (With Lyrics)
My Pandora Station


No comments:

Post a Comment