Monday, February 23, 2015

Showing Up, Music, Life, My Useless Opinions, and A Schedule.

So... I haven't posted in what... a week... or two? But who's counting... I apologize but I was trying to organize my self as best I could and I was trying see what I wanted to post. Life just got the better of me. Anyways... time to post all the BS I think needs to be said.

Recently my friend has got me on an EDM kick. And I've really been digging this YouTube channel: Liquicity Drum & Bass. I would really recommend their 2014 Year Mix (what I've been jamming to recently) or just to explore what they have posted. It has this weird mix of being really hype and really chill at the same time. I am still a Pop Punk Kiddie (what I call myself when referring to my obsession with pop punk) so I probably won't stop posting about that but I thought my recent journey's through the world of EDM were worth noting.

Life's great. Ok not really but it isn't horrible so I have no footing to complain. C'est la vie. I'll get over it. But it has been getting kind of overwhelming. School, Lacrosse, Choir.... god my life is so hard (sarcasm intended). But on a positive note, our lacrosse team has done two things we have never done before in the four years the program has been running. 1) We have won 2 games in the season so far overall. That's a first :D. 2) We also won our first away game so we were allowed to talk on the bus ride home. It was a great time on that bus ride home. So yeah, my life doesn't suck.

Continuing on with life, I'm officially saying that I am bisexual. Not the I wanna screw everything with a pulse kind of bisexual, but more of the I don't really care because I can make relationships with anyone kind of bisexual. Granted I don't expect to get hate for this, but if it does happen, remember that I really don't care. It shouldn't really affect any of my daily life except possibly explain why I can act really gay around people and not care. Doesn't mean I want to have sex with everyone.

I feel like my opinions on things are useless. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't but I am gonna post them anyways. On what... I don't know yet. If you thought I meant now, then  I'm sorry, I meant in the future. It's kinda hard to come up with opinions on the spot and I honestly forgot what I was gonna write about in the first place. I probably should write ideas down when they come to me... Oh well, lessons for the future.

Finally, I've decided since posting everyday, I'd get overwhelmed and run out of ideas by March, that I am going to make a schedule that I may or may not follow... We'll see... Probably not but the thought is there. Anyways... I will try to post music posts on Tuesdays. Thursdays will be my kind of grab bag day. My useless opinions will be on Sundays. I may use Thursdays for life updates if anything comes up that I think is interesting or important. And I may post on other days.

That's really all I have to say. I'm hoping that people will still read this and I'm hoping that people wont judge me but hey... I'm posting this on the internet for people to read, I really shouldn't care what other people think of it anyways. That's just me but if we can't be ourselves in front of nobody, then how can we be ourselves in front of everybody. Catcha l8r :D

No comments:

Post a Comment