Friday, February 13, 2015

Stay - Mayday Parade


This song has been stuck in my head for like the past week. It has an amazing melody with great guitar and piano and drums. The intro is all piano and then it gets faster like a lot of these songs I like to listen too. This is one of the two songs I have listened to by Mayday parade but for what I have listened to, I love. Their music has some amazing qualities including lyrics and instrument parts.

In contrast to a lot of popular music this piece does not have a chorus. Instead the verse have a similar secondary part that changes with the quote made by each person in the relationship. The words depict a relationship from the mans point of view. It's just a catchy song that gets stuck in your head.

Youtube Video
My Pandora Station

No comments:

Post a Comment